Discuss: allnurses.com is turning 10 years old soon! what should we do? - Page 9Register Today!
- Mar 14, '06 by kat911I think an Allnurses.com convention is in order. With a 10th year blow out party of course.
- Mar 14, '06 by nativehealerQuote from c.wicksI agree with this. How about a forum on the history of Allnurses.com?How about a short biography on the author which includes a chronological history of the early conception and creation of Allnurses.com?
It would also be interesting if you included a summary of how this website has affected your life.
I think I can speak for most of us and say that this website has been an inspiration and a valuable resource for nurses around the world.
Wish we could all give you a BIG HUG!
- Mar 14, '06 by hzrizenreduced pricing sounds good to me...
10 years Yeah......
- Mar 15, '06 by lvs2nrs3535Scholarships sound great, of course, but the pens, and definately a nice strong canvas bag with a allnurses.com logo would be great!!!
Perhaps a contest to design the logo for the bag?
- Mar 15, '06 by mrosetteGreetings all
my first posting, i gained SO MUCH by browsing your forum. as a student i am learning about the culture of nursing i will be joining after graduating in may. i like the idea of a premium mailed out, like a pen. Or if that is too expensive, how about a downloadable reference or time management item, something thats one page you can print off and attach to your clipboard or pocket, branded with all nurses.com. Or how about partnering with a retailer of one kind or another, panera, dunkin donuts, tim hortons, einstein or starbucks, and offering a downloadable coupon for $2.00 off. borders does a GREAT job of online coupons. anyway, back to study, it is 4am and my final medsurg exam is approaching FAST. yours in nursing, mrosette
- Mar 15, '06 by NurseyTeeI love the idea of an allnurses.com nice quality tee-shirt or bag to carry things in for premium members and maybe reduced membership for a few days as many others have recommended. Pens, pen lights all good ideas!!
- Mar 15, '06 by floxy124Quote from brianHi it is my great pleasure to be associated with this forum.Ever since i have been viewing the write ups it has really helped me in my practice.For the ten years anniversary i think you need to organize a gathering for nurses to meet.It may be inform of an international conferecePlease discuss the following announcement in this thread:
allnurses.com is turning 10 years old soon! what should we do?
- Mar 16, '06 by ravenly2kReiscuss:allnurses.com is turning 10 years old soon!what should we do?
It really nice how everyone is contributing to this grand anniversary. I hope the allnurse.com will go a long way.
- Mar 16, '06 by AMUJESSUMI think that the best gift that any organization/website can give a nurse, besides a months paid vacation lol, is a stress ball. When things become hectic it is a great thing to have on hand to help you unwind.
- Mar 17, '06 by HOMESICKLPNwoo hoo!!!! ten years, that's awesome. giving stuff away is always cool, such as for a contest or a random draw. i'm not a member:uhoh21: , so i don't know about the cheap membership rate etc..i don't even know the difference or think i need a membership for my own purposes..but i'd support the site it was needed.
oh i have a cool idea ......is there a charity we could all donate to in commemeration?