Discuss: allnurses.com is turning 10 years old soon! what should we do? - Page 7Register Today!
- Mar 13, '06 by ClementyneHello all!
To celebrate this wonderful 10 year anniversary, how about awarding scholarships to eager nursing students??? I mean...we're in such a demand for nurses...
Just a thought... What do you say?
- Mar 13, '06 by Marie_LPN, RNA scholarship would be a good idea, however, where specifically would the money come from for it?
- Mar 13, '06 by southjag22I think maybe for those coming into all nurses who are new in terms of paying for premiums maybe give them a discount good through the end of this year. You could also have a t-shirt saying something to the effect of 10 years and what it means to be a nurse.
- Mar 13, '06 by chattypattyCRNA2BA test bank for practicing NCLEX questions and the rationales.
- Mar 13, '06 by DutchgirlRNI'd like to see a map where when you pass over the dot you would see the Premium UserID. Get an idea where everyone is from. If we get enough in one area perhaps we could plan a get-together in a centralized location.
I don't think it would be fair to Brian to ask for reduced rates for premium members but perhaps if members could sign up in 2 or 3 payments it would be easier for them to join. I join on Christmas Day each year. Merry Christmas to me !!
I'd also like to see a 10th Anniversary T-Shirt, you can sign me up for one. How about a contest to design it???
Last edit by DutchgirlRN on Mar 13, '06
- Mar 13, '06 by NICU_nurse2bQuote from sayitgirlThat sounds awesome! I would love to read that forum!Have a special forum from nurses that have been members for the ten years; their comments, etc...
I also like the idea of discounted Premium membership.
- Mar 13, '06 by NICU_nurse2bQuote from c.wicks:yeahthat:How about a short biography on the author which includes a chronological history of the early conception and creation of Allnurses.com?
It would also be interesting if you included a summary of how this website has affected your life.
I think I can speak for most of us and say that this website has been an inspiration and a valuable resource for nurses around the world.
Wish we could all give you a BIG HUG!
- Mar 13, '06 by southjag22I think a scholarship sounds good too. For those of us that are still in school or have a little left but need that extra money a drawing for a scholarship for nurses in school whether it's undergrad or grad would be cool.
- Mar 13, '06 by student_girlI don't know if it's possible, but it would be really nice to have a menu (on the side or on the top) titled "My favorite forums", or something like that. Usually, I always visit the same forums, and it would be nice to have a shortcut. Would that be possible?
- Mar 13, '06 by nauttyes, that's right!
prizes and gift items for members!