Discuss: Added a new server to allnurses.comRegister Today!
- by brian Jun 19, '05please discuss the following announcement in this thread:
Quote from brianhi everyone, i just wanted to let you all know that we have added a new server, for a total of 4 servers that run allnurses.com. you should notice a increase of speed. i hope you enjoy!
thanks again to all the members who have become premium members (more information) and to help support the site, it has helped make the upgrade possible. new servers = faster pages and better experience for all usersLast edit by brian on Jun 20, '05
- 3,138 Views
- Jun 19, '05 by suzanne4It has been quite fast this morning, but as usual most are sleeping at this time. Will let you know later, once I am at work...............
- Jun 19, '05 by soontobe_RNnow, that you mention it, i have noticed an increase in speed. honestly, i never had problems before with the speed, but it is always good to make improvments.
thanks, brian for making this site even better!!!
- Jun 19, '05 by TweetyThanks. I noticed there were times when it was slow. Thanks Brian!
- Jun 20, '05 by brianIt was not a huge issue, but the server was being overworked and did slow down at peak times. We will continue trying to optimize the site for a better user experience as time goes on.
Please continue to provide feedback. Thanks
- Jun 20, '05 by ARNPsomedayThanks, Brian. The pages do load faster now. I can't be a paying member yet but will when I work. Thanks again. I love allnurses.com, it is a very valuable learning tool.
- Jun 20, '05 by Marie_LPN, RNI just thought it was my computer that was slow.
- Jun 20, '05 by baby&mommynurseThanks brian... I really appreciate all the improvements that are being made to the site... especially the new server. For a while there, I felt like I was using dial-up again!
- Jun 20, '05 by jnetteImprovements are always welcome !!!
Thanx Brian !
- Jun 22, '05 by Mimi2RNThanks, Brian.