Discuss: 2nd Nursing Article Contest - win cash!
- 0Dec 19, '07 by brian, ADN Adminplease discuss this announcement here in this thread
our first article contest was a smashing success! we thought we'd do another contest!
here are the details:
we are looking for nurses wanting to share their expertise and knowledge with other nurses. any member can be an author, students, staff, regular members, previous winners are eligible as well. articles can be written more casually if desired, or more formal style.
- the articles can be on any nursing related topic.
- must have a minimum of 500 words
- only articles submitted after decmber 5th 2007 and before jan 31st at midnight 2008 will be considered for this contest.
- your article must be written in your own words......no plagiarism.
- all articles will be reviewed by staff for consideration before displayed publically.
best rated articles by an members/staff:
1st prize $300
2nd prize $150
3rd prize $100
all winners will automatically upgraded to platinum membership for 12 months. (a $60 value)
- write nursing stories that are from the heart, share your nursing related experiences that might be helpful to other nurses or future nurses.
- read through existing articles to trigger some ideas
- submit your articles early, so there is more time to have the membership vote on your articles.
nursing articles and tutorialsLast edit by brian on Feb 4, '08
- 0Dec 26, '07 by Silverdragon102, RN AdminQuote from KymmiThis lists winners and articlesIs it listed somewhere what articles were the last contest winners?
- 0Dec 30, '07 by Silverdragon102, RN AdminQuote from anakat_evangelistaLook here http://allnurses.com/forums/f300/sub...ad-254949.html, will be checked before posting and if any alterations need making you will be notified before it will be postedim just new here... uhm where do i pass the article? i have one that i think is worthy of submitting here. thanks!