Discuss: 200,000 member milestoneRegister Today!
- by brian Feb 24, '07please discuss the following announcement in this thread
this week we hit the 200,000 member milestone!
while it’s wonderful to reach such a milestone, it’s not the quantity of members, but the quality and content of their post that enrich the community with such a wealth of knowledge. it is almost impossible to find a topic related to nursing that hasn't been discussed in the forums.
i just wanted to say thanks to all of you who make this website such a wonderful place for nurses, nursing students and future nursing students to network and support each other worldwide.
i must give thanks to the premium members who have supported allnurses.com financially.
i want to give special thanks to all the volunteer staff who are always working to maintain a peaceful and welcoming atmosphere for new members and help enforce our terms of service.
your “word of mouth” and workplace discussions have helped our growth immensely! thanks for your continued help in spreading the word about allnurses.com! it's much appreciated.
brian short rn
founderLast edit by brian on Feb 24, '07
- Feb 24, '07 by TweetyLet me be the first to say Congratulations Brian!
Needless to say I love Allnurses and am proud to be a part of it. You've done an awsome job over the years making this a website that people talk about, visit, and come back again and gladly support.
- Feb 24, '07 by Spidey's momI'll be the second! Congratulations!!
This site is not just for those of us who love to talk with each other but a great resource for anything medical. I can't tell you how many times I've found an answer to my questions on allnurses. Better than google!
Of course, I love talking to you all too!
- Feb 24, '07 by ZASHAGALKAI've said this before:
- Feb 24, '07 by tnbutterflyCongratulations Brian on reaching such a milestone!!!
This is such a wonderful site. As I've said before......I'm happily addicted to Allnurses.com.:typing
- Feb 24, '07 by SmilingBluEyesCongratulations Brian. All your hard work has certainly paid huge dividends not only to you, but to the many members here who gain so much from this site. I have learned much here and met quite a number of many amazing people. It's been a favorite of mine for over 4 years now, for good reason.
I feel honored to be a member of your moderation team and of this site. It's been great for me.
Way to go!!!!!
- Feb 24, '07 by donsterRNI just want to go on record as being very happy and proud to be but one of the 200,000!
This truly is my favorite web site. I can't begin to list the things I've learned and the friends I've made. I'll always be glad for those!
Like Timothy said... YOU ROCK!
So does All Nurses!
- Feb 24, '07 by CHATSDALEcongrats, i know that this doesn't come without a lot of hard work and time
- Feb 24, '07 by Spidey's momJust one thing . . unrelated maybe . . .but the server sure has been busy today!
- Mar 3, '07 by zuziCongratulation! You made a great job! All of you represent for nurses from all over the globe THE AMERICAN DREAM so keep going!:icon_hug: