Discuss: 200,000 member milestone - Page 2Register Today!
- Mar 4, '07 by TheCommuterCongrats on the momumental achievement! (even though only 1/10 of the 200,000 members are active posters).
- Mar 4, '07 by nurse4theplanetCongratulations Brian!
Thank you for taking the time to design and perfect this site, molding it into what it has become. You have given 200,000 members a wonderful place to come and discuss various topics in nursing as well as personal experiences.
What an incredible achievement and gift to nursing! Kudos!!!!
- Mar 4, '07 by muffieway to go !!!!!!!
- Mar 5, '07 by TiwiQuote from zuziNot just the American Dream - nursing per se. You guys do an absolutely fantastic job...Congratulation! You made a great job! All of you represent for nurses from all over the globe THE AMERICAN DREAM so keep going!:icon_hug:
BTW, what is the history of allnurses.com? Direct me to a thread about it if I have missed it...
- Mar 5, '07 by Grace OzBEST damn website in the world!!!!!!!!!
- Mar 5, '07 by aKyRN81Exceptional site! Thanks!
- Mar 30, '07 by P_RNWell I belong here and don't belong to the ANA. There are lots of us out here.
- Mar 30, '07 by Roy FokkerMay our tribe increase!
Thank you one and all for making me an allnurses.com addict.
Quote from anonymurseI'm a proud member of allnurses.com.SO! allnurses has 200,000+ members . . . and ANA claims 150,000. Heh.
And despite being BSN - I refuse to be a member of the ANA.