Discuss: 2 new forums: Graduate Nursing and First Year Nursing forumsRegister Today!
- by brian Jun 27, '05Please discuss the following announcement in this thread:
Quote from brianFYI: We just opened two new forums:
First Year In Nursing Forum
This forum is for new nurses to discuss issues that are related to your first year as a nurse. This will be a great support forum for those new to our profession!
Graduate Student Nurse Forum
This forum is for discussions regarding issues specific to graduate students
Since these are new forums, there is not much content, so please start posting topics and replies. Thanks and Enjoy!
Brian Short RN
- 4,162 Views
- Jun 27, '05 by Havin' A Party!Hmmm... thought we already had a graduate forum.
Great idea to add these, B!
- Jun 27, '05 by Nurse RatchedQuote from LarryGThere is a graduate forum (student nurses who haven't taken the NCLEX yet but have finished school) and a graduate student forum (master's degree students.)Hmmm... thought we already had a graduate forum.
- Jun 27, '05 by TweetyGood idea. As people are passing NCLEX they are going to need a board to post the "I'm overwhelmed......" threads. I imagine it will pick up in posts soon.
- Jun 27, '05 by traumaRUsGreat idea!
- Jun 27, '05 by gwenithI wouldn't mind a medical ethics forum too - I think that there is room for such.
- Jun 27, '05 by traumaRUsWendy - that is such a great idea. We had a great conversation yesterday at work about the ethics of transplants.
- Jun 27, '05 by Marie_LPN, RNThe first year forum is a great idea.
- Jun 29, '05 by ThunderwolfGreat additions! Thanks for adding them for our posters.
- Jul 9, '05 by RNmariaFirst Year Forum sounds like a great idea!
Quote from brianPlease discuss the following announcement in this thread: