Discuss: 100,000 registered members and growing! - Page 2Register Today!
- Nov 7, '05 by Roy Fokker
- Nov 18, '05 by RepWhen I joined this group nearly two years ago, I remembered that members then were only around the 60,000 mark.
:hatparty: :hatparty: Congratulations Brian!!! :hatparty: :hatparty:
- Nov 18, '05 by N.S.46:hatparty: Congratulations :hatparty:
You should be extremely proud. I hope you realize how important this site is to everyone.
- Nov 22, '05 by TheCommuterOver 100,000 members?
- Dec 1, '05 by Missy MayI just joined too. TODAY!!!!!!!Yeah......Good there are plenty of people to help me now. COOL BEANS ABOUT SO MANY PEEPS
- Dec 9, '05 by kmpHi all,
I am pleased to be one among the 100,000 members.
Let me take this oppurtunity to sa Hi to my nursing community. My name is Philip and am waiting to take my NCLEX-RN.
Best wishes to all out there.
- Dec 10, '05 by RepThat's a lot. Congrats!
- Dec 11, '05 by psychonurse100,000 WOW that is great that is a lot of nurses out there talking to each other, great job Brian....keep up the good work.
- Dec 17, '05 by annawHello to all the nurses spanning this globe! We are not the same but we are all one! I am looking forward to getting to know many of you out there in cyber space!:spin:
- Dec 28, '05 by RNadvocateimpressive and exciting, thanks all for your work!