Database issues - lost posts, threads, and new RegistersRegister Today!
- by Joe V Jun 20, '12Around 9:00pm EST, we had a database issue and lost over 21 hours worth of posts, threads, and new registered members.
If you registered after 4:00am today (June 20th), you will have to register again.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Jun 20, '12 by GitanoRNi'm quite certain that those individuals that signed during the hours in question won't have any objections on re-signing to our great site....aloha~
- Jun 21, '12 by RNsRWeIs there any expectation that lost information will be retrieved? I was helping someone with his resume and about half the thread is gone now! Sure hope he got to read it...
- Jun 21, '12 by Joe Vany data submitted yesterday is gone
sorry for the inconvenience
- Jun 21, '12 by tntrnNot devastating here, but this is only one of the things i do not like about electronic charting....the possibility of losing information forever.
- Jun 21, '12 by Tragically HipJoe V, was was the nature of the database issue?
- Jun 21, '12 by Tragically Hiptntn and caliotter3, anything is possible, but hospitals go to great lengths to try to ensure that it doesn't happen. The potential liability is great if they lost a full day of patient information, including critical patient data. On the other hand, this site could lose a month's worth of posts, and it would be embarrassing, but I don't think anyone would sue them.
The risk with a paper record is that it could walk out the door, never to be seen again.