allnurses-central.com article contest
what are we looking for?
the holiday season is right around the corner. there's always something that is talked about every holiday. why not share it with the community? for example, you can share the ipad (eye-pad) give-a-way you had last year? now that was funny! the article could be serious, informational, or humorous.
allnurses-central.com is available for everyone to discuss off-topic subjects such as family, politics, entertainment, and much more.
click here to submit your allnurses.com entry - submit a nursing article @ central.
3 winners will be chosen from allnurses-central.com.
1st place: $150 plus, all non-platinum winners are automatically upgraded to platinum membership ($60 value).
2nd place: $100
3rd place: $50
contest ends december 31st. winners will be announced first week of january.
- article tone and content must comply with our contest rules and tos.
- articles must have a minimum of 400 words.
- articles must be submitted between oct 1st - december 31st.
- no plagiarism - your article must be written in your own words.
- articles will be reviewed by staff for consideration before displaying publicly.
- articles must be unique, articles should not be listed on other websites, blogs, article sites etc...
- keep personal formatting choices such as text color and font choices to a minimum - use only for headings.
note: you may submit multiple articles.
allnurses.com article contest - 4th quarter 2011
Last edit by Joe V on Oct 6, '11