Breakroom Politics, Parenting, or Weight Loss Article ContestRegister Today!
- by brian Apr 13, '12we are looking for articles about politics, parenting, or weight loss. your article can encompass your daily work, past experience, point-of-view, education, study tips, etc.
only articles submitted in us politics, parenting / family center, or weight loss will be considered for this contest.
allnurses-breakroom.com is available to discuss off-topic subjects such as family, politics, entertainment, and much more.
4 1st place winners will be chosen with a total cash value of $400 awarded.
prize: $100 each
contest ends july 1st. winners will be announced first week of july.
- article tone and content must comply with our contest rules and tos.
- articles must have a minimum of 400 words.
- articles must be submitted between april 1st - june 30th.
- no plagiarism - your article must be written in your own words.
- articles will be reviewed by staff for consideration before displaying publicly.
- articles must be unique, articles should not be listed on other websites, blogs, article sites etc...
- you grant permission to allnurses.com rights to publish in books, etc. you will be notified and credited if published.
- keep personal formatting choices such as text color and font choices to a minimum - use only for headings.
note: you may submit multiple articles. we would love to read a few political articles.
allnurses.com article contest on end-of-life or career changes...Last edit by Joe V on May 2, '12
- 3,667 Views
- Apr 14, '12 by DixieleeHow do you submit an article? I just wrote a "letter" reflecting my weight loss process for a friend who wanted to know how I had recently done it. I don't know if that would qualify for what you are seeking, but it is a reflection on my own journey toward better health.
- Apr 14, '12 by sharpeimomthanks for the information!
very quick story since it's an election year...
i had only voted in one november election since you had to be 21 (waaaaay back then) to vote in the primary, and moved. i made
sure i had registered to vote in my new state and was the first in line on election day. i confidently strode down the line of voting
machines until i came to my assigned number.
problem! the voting machine was different and i could not figure out how it worked! i stuck my head outside the curtain
and asked for help and this sweet little old lady called back, "it's ok darlin', just pull the straight republican lever and you'll be
- Apr 14, '12 by sharpeimomthe token democrat in a family of diehard republicans!
- Apr 15, '12 by Joe VQuote from Dixieleethat would be perfect (make sure you add it to the Weight Loss section)How do you submit an article? I just wrote a "letter" reflecting my weight loss process for a friend who wanted to know how I had recently done it. I don't know if that would qualify for what you are seeking, but it is a reflection on my own journey toward better health.
How To Submit an Article
- May 30, '12 by Joe VReminder: 1 month left to submit articles before we select the winning entries