allnurses Exhibiting at AACN NTI in Chicago, May 3-8th 2008 - page 6
we are happy to announce that allnurses.com will be exhibiting at the 2008 national teaching institute (nti) & critical care exposition may 3-8th in chicago, il. actual exhibit hall dates and times to visit our booth are... Read More
- 0May 6, '08 by WanaBdunso I just went 2 the booth, met brian, picked up some free pens, some lovely pill container with chocolate (yummy) and signed up for the drawing. I am now posting this through my phone. hehe. That was cool. wish they had a drawing 4 a free membership (u know the kind u pay 4 on this site). Thanks again for NTI.
- 0May 6, '08 by NRSKarenRN, BSN, RN AdminCONGRATULATIONS TO ERIN from SC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Winner of an IPOD touch in our drawing today.
Stop by Booth 3070 to enter tomorrow's drawing.
Get to meet our founder Brian and Mod Team staff........
.............. DON'T FORGET MEMBERS TO PICKUP YOUR FREE GIFT PACKAGE
- 0May 6, '08 by RNforLongTime, BSNOh and did you fellow Attendees go to the Covidien booth and get your free Crocs? I did! They're Navy blue...you have to go around to 6 different stations, get a card punched and them when you are done, redeem them for the free Crocs!
Another cool giveaway, if you go to the Lovenox booth, they're handing ou free trauma scissors and if you go around to their displays and answer a few questions, you get a NICE Lovenox pen with your NAME ENGRAVED on it!!!!!
I've gotten a nice bag, two scrub shirts, Four t-shirts, a commuter coffee mug, a TON of pens..a free book, Crucial conversations.....a few stuffed animals, a few stress squeezie balls, lanyards, badge wheels...all kinds of goodies!!! THAT's REALLY why I came to NTI! Well, that and to get educated!
And there's MORE goodies tomorrow!!
- 0May 7, '08 by brian, ADN AdminSo what did you all think of our giveaways? The feedback we kept getting was that we had some of the nicest give aways.
Here is a photo of one our most popular give aways
The pill bottles were filled with either Chocolate Covered Sunflower seeds or Jelly BeansLast edit by brian on May 8, '08
- 0May 7, '08 by RNforLongTime, BSNQuote from brianYES! You sure did!!! I didn't eat mine yet...will save them for when I get home tomorrow.So what did you all think of our giveaways? The feedback we kept getting was that we had some of the nicest give aways.
Thanks again, it was nice to meet all of you!!