allnurses.com article contest
what are we looking for?
the holiday season is right around the corner. we want articles that shows how nurses are giving back. how are you using your skills to give back? this could encompass volunteering, special moments that made a difference, etc.
allnurses.com is available for nurses by nurses. it's a place where you can learn, communicate, and network with more than 540,000 nurses. you can learn more about nursing, find tips on learning and networking, hear personal stories, and/or discuss day-to-day nursing activity.
click here to submit your allnurses.com entry - submit a nursing article @ allnurses.com
3 winners will be chosen from allnurses.com.
1st place: $250
2nd place: $125
3rd place: $75
plus, all non-platinum winners are automatically upgraded to platinum membership
contest ends december 31st. winners will be announced first week of january.
- article tone and content must comply with our contest rules and tos.
- articles must have a minimum of 400 words.
- articles must be submitted between oct 1st - december 31st.
- no plagiarism - your article must be written in your own words.
- articles will be reviewed by staff for consideration before displaying publicly.
- articles must be unique, articles should not be listed on other websites, blogs, article sites etc...
- keep personal formatting choices such as text color and font choices to a minimum - use only for headings.
note: you may submit multiple articles.
central article contest - 4th quarter 2011
Oct 27, '11
Cool. Gonna make one now and also can I have more than 1 entry?
Last edit by grantz on Oct 27, '11