To improve user experience, we are implementing numerous changes throughout allnurses.
After some long brainstorming sessions and many nights researching, we decided that this can be accomplished by...
1) Decreasing the number of forums
2) Making changes to the overall design
3) Making it easier to find quality content
4) Making it easier for members to stand out in their field
5) Making allnurses accessible through different types of devices. (ie. desktop computers, phones, tablets, and other touch-enabled devices)
The first phase started over the weekend. We closed down all State Nursing Program forums. All topics moved to their State forum.
General Nursing Articles closed. All topics will be moved to General Nursing Discussions.
We also moved the following under Nurses...
allnurses News and Announcements
(previously Information Center)
How To Use Site
(previously Frequently Asked Questions)
... so that they are easily accessible.