3rd Nursing Caption Contest - Win $100 - Page 20Register Today!
- Patient: "I do have a better patch of hair, it's just not in a place I can show you."
- Patient: "I woke up in the ER to find myself in a hairy situation."
- Nurse: " No, Mr. Smith, splitting hairs is NOT part of the examination."
- Apr 25, '12 by thuber1
Mr. Vlahoulis, in order for the electrodes to stick, your flowing tresses will need to be 'trimmed'. You've expressed some fear of this, but believe me, it will hurt ME more than it will you.Last edit by thuber1 on Apr 25, '12 : Reason: Forgot to delete something
- Apr 25, '12 by patzsMister, perineal care is done in the next room.
- Apr 26, '12 by vlemleyAre you allergic to tape?
- Apr 26, '12 by twalks1Well look at it this way, since a shave is inevitable, we can sell the hair and pay part of your bill.Last edit by Joe V on Apr 28, '12
- Apr 26, '12 by HangInThereWhat kinda shave you want, buddy? I can do heart-shaped, thunderbolt, or four-leaf clover.