3rd Nursing Caption Contest - Win $100 - Page 19Register Today!
- Apr 25, '12 by rphiliposeOh i am sorry i cannot use my sthethescope for this type of chest.................
- Apr 25, '12 by rphiliposeOh can i see your chest where it is..............................
- Apr 25, '12 by cnamom12"Sir, where did you say the bees got you again? Are you sure they aren't still in there?"Last edit by Joe V on Apr 28, '12
- Apr 25, '12 by BthechangeWell hello Hypertrichosis!!! I'll get the Doc to prescribe some man-scaping for you. The good news is it's painless, except to your ego.
- " Sir, there's a 50% chance the cat won't make it through the operation"
- " You paged for a nurse sir? I'm hair...I mean here. Let me go get your meds and i'll comb... I mean come!...right back"
- man: "Should I take my pants off now?"
nurse: " Sure, we'll just say the vomit is yours."
- Apr 25, '12 by ladyangel341"Why old people lost there hair on the top, but gain a lot of hair in the bottom?"
- Apr 25, '12 by Singingsparrow
Patient: " I do have a better patch of hair, it's just not in a place I can show you."