2017 Winter Nursing Article Contest: 4 Lucky Winners $150 Each
Christmas has passed and the New Year is here. It's time to get your creative thoughts in gear for the 2017 Winter Nursing Article Contest.
It's time for the 2017 Winter Nursing Article Contest and everyone is encouraged to participate. We've had lots of first-time writers in the past contests. If you've ever thought about writing, allnurses is a great place to test out your writing skills. And who knows... You may win $150.
Articles must be submitted between Dec 15th - Mar 31st.
$600 in cash prizes! The 4 top articles will win $150 each.
You can write about anything nursing-related for this contest.
Need some inspiration?
Try reading some of the topics posted in the past year. Many questions have been posted - people are just craving for knowledge.
Here are some of the winning articles from past contests....to give you some idea of what our readers like and want more of:
- What you didn't know by Ballistex
- The Straw That Broke the Nurse's Back by BeenThere2012
- The Dark Side of Hope by joeythekangaroo
- Starting Over.... by cdavrn
If that's not enough to motivate you, how about $150? The top 4 articles (chosen by our members) will each win $150!
Need a few helpful tips?
TIP #1: Articles written on a personal level that answer a frequently asked question are popular with our readers.TIP #2: Articles that promote engagement and are personal (personal to you; personal to reader), usually have the most replies.TIP #3: The more descriptive the article is the better the response from the community.TIP #4: Articles written by members who provide helpful feedback on other topics/articles usually have the most replies and shares.
The following are just some suggestions:
- Provide How-to on specific nursing tasks. (good for newbies)
- Share your most chaotic unforgettable day (no real names please)
- Share your most gut-wrenching moment with a patient (no real names please)
- What was the funniest thing you have seen (rated G)?
- Share an inspiring nursing story
- Provide insights/challenges for the typical xyz nurse
- Nursing and Humor
4 winners - Total Cash Value of $600! $150 Each!
- Must comply with our contest rules and Terms of Service.
- Must have a minimum of 600 words and be nursing-related..
- Must be submitted between Dec 15th - Mar 31st.
- No plagiarism
- Articles will be reviewed and approved by staff for consideration before displaying publicly.
- Must be unique; cannot be listed on other websites, blogs, article sites, books, etc. prior to posting on allnurses.
- Must not contain advertisement or embedded self-promotional links.
- You may submit multiple articles.
- You grant permission to allnurses.com rights to publish in social media, magazines, books, etc. You will be notified and credited if published.
Want to submit a topic? Start here: How to Submit an Article
Grab a cup of coffee or hot cocoa and start writing.
About tnbutterfly, BSN, RN Admin
tnbutterfly has 'More than 35 years' year(s) of experience and specializes in 'Peds, Med-Surg, Disaster Nsg, Parish Nsg'. From 'TN'; Joined Jun '06; Posts: 24,351; Likes: 16,874.Jan 9 by tnbutterfly, BSN, RN AdminQuote from djh123Looking forward to reading your article.I'm working on mine!