2016 Fall Nursing Article Contest: Win $150
Summer is over and so is the Summer Article. The top articles will be posted soon. It's now time for the 2016 Fall Nursing Article Contest, and a chance for 4 lucky people to win $150 each.
Articles must be submitted between Oct 1st - Dec 15th.
$600 in cash prizes! $150 each for the top 4 articles
You can write about anything nursing-related for this contest.
Try reading some of the topics and articles posted in the past year. Many questions have been posted - people are just craving for knowledge.
Here are some of the winning articles from past contests....to give you some idea of what our readers like and want more of:
- What Nurses really Want to Say When They Chart by SICUshortCait
- What I wish my nursing students knew… by jifferte
- I have no words. I have a thousand words. by anon456
- Honor in Indignity by molly.hershman
Tips to Help You Write a Winning Article
TIP #1: Articles written on a personal level that answer a frequently asked question are popular with our readers.TIP #2: Articles that promote engagement and are personal (personal to you; personal to reader), usually have the most replies.
TIP #3: The more descriptive the article is the better the response from the community.
TIP #4: Articles written by members who provide helpful feedback on other topics/articles usually have the most replies and shares.
Articles can encompass daily work, past experience, study tips, ethical situations, education, technology, nursing in the news, etc. If it's nursing related it's acceptable. We look forward to articles sharing your experiences and knowledge with our readers.
4 winners - $150 Each! Total Cash Value of $600!
- Must comply with our contest rules and Terms of Service.
- Must have a minimum of 600 words and be nursing-related..
- Must be submitted between Oct 1st - Dec 15th.
- No plagiarism
- Articles will be reviewed and approved by staff for consideration before displaying publicly.
- Must be unique; cannot be listed on other websites, blogs, article sites, books, etc prior to posting on allnurses.
- You may submit multiple articles.
- You grant permission to allnurses.com rights to publish in magazines, books, etc. You will be notified and credited if published.
For more details read: How to Submit an Article
Start writing & GOOD LUCK!!!!!Last edit by Joe V on Oct 10, '16
About tnbutterfly, BSN, RN Admin
tnbutterfly has 'More than 35 years' year(s) of experience and specializes in 'Peds, Med-Surg, Disaster Nsg, Parish Nsg'. From 'TN'; Joined Jun '06; Posts: 24,355; Likes: 16,880.Dec 1, '16 by tnbutterfly, BSN, RN AdminOnly 2 weeks left to get your articles in for the last article contest for 2016. Wouldn't winning $150 be a great Christmas gift?
December 15th is the last day to submit articles. Get your in today.Dec 12, '16 by tnbutterfly, BSN, RN AdminTime is running out........ December 15th is the last day to submit articles for the current contest.Dec 14, '16 by tnbutterfly, BSN, RN AdminTomorrow is the last day to submit articles for the current contest.
Must Read Topics