what's with the new posts? - Page 2Register Today!
- Dec 31, '11 by tomc5555why don't you try creating a new thread in the CNA forum. i get an error message that a prefix is needed.
by the way the instructions you cited were followed, still no new thread.
- Dec 31, '11 by tomc5555Quote from sirIsays thread prefix needed. there are no new topics in a usually active CNA forum. i think you should check into this further.I posted some of the new posts in my last post. I did not see any newly created threads.
When you say, "no go", what is happening?
- Dec 31, '11 by caliotter3Quote from lrobinson5I also noticed this but just decided it will sort out eventually. They should not be mixed if there are going to be two separate sites. And just a reminder that listing the forum name with each thread title would be very helpful. This should also be a link.Maybe I already forgot what the old site did, but it used to be you could see the latest topics from AN and central separately. That way you wouldn't have politics mixed with say, nursing specialties. In the "What's new" tab it just does whatever is newest. Is there any plan to make a separate "What's new" for the break room?
I hope it doesn't sound too b*****, I love this site and I get to enjoy it for free. Just curious about it, that's all.
- Dec 31, '11 by sirIYes, this has to be addressed and will take some time. But, it will be all fixed.
- Jan 1, '12 by RNgrrl09Prefer the old layout.