Unsubscribing to thread redirects?Register Today!
This is a discussion on Unsubscribing to thread redirects? in allnurses.com Design/Layout Feedback, part of Information Center ... would it be possible to make it such that after you click on the little red bookmark ribbon to...by GrnTea Jan 15, '12would it be possible to make it such that after you click on the little red bookmark ribbon to unsubscribe from a thread, it takes you back to where you were, rather than dumping you in my account? that would make it easier to unsub from multiple old threads.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=662491©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- Jan 16, '12 by sirII cannot duplicate this, GrnTea. When I unsubscribe, it takes me right back to the thread.
Is it still doing this? We've not had any other members with this issue.
- Jan 16, '12 by GrnTeai'm not doing it from the thread, but from the list of all threads in a forum, and i'd like to be able to click the red ribbons there to stop following and then return to the list. maybe that's the difference. i just wanted to clean it up all at once.
- Jan 16, '12 by sirIAh, gotcha. Understand now. I'll kick this up to Tech Admin and see what is said. Thanks.
- Jan 17, '12 by sirIOur Tech Admin is looking into this.
- Jan 17, '12 by Joe Vconfirmed - this behavior is a bug
I will get this fixed.
- Jan 29, '12 by sirIThis has been all fixed.