Suggestion for new forum: second career nursingRegister Today!
- by GonnaBSN Sep 24, '12Would love to see a forum for second career nurses and those with questions about it
- Sep 25, '12 by traumaRUsThanks for the suggestion - we will discuss this and get back to you.
- Sep 25, '12 by traumaRUsWhat would you be discussing? What we've found is that many of us are in Nursing as a second career.
- Sep 26, '12 by GonnaBSNInteresting, I didn't know that. I wanted to discuss the career transition, get advice from others re: using my whole skill set as a career asset, and encourage others who are considering a career change
- Sep 26, '12 by traumaRUsGot it. We have discussed this in the past. What about starting a few threads with some topics that interest you, PM me the URL s and ill keep an eye on them and re-present this?
- Sep 23 by vickeycaHI
i am planning to do health care office administrator from Canadian College of Business, Science and Technology – second career courses,Business Programs, IT Programs, Healthcare Programs, Home Inspection, Canadian College Of Business Science and Technology.
I was nurse in back home and they are saying that it is the best course for me as i dont have a money to study but they will help me with funding from govt in a second career program.
Please let me knowLast edit by Joe V on Sep 24