Notification of new posts on my email?Register Today!
- by No Stars In My Eyes Dec 30, '11I did the edit to my settings suggested by staff in another thread; still not working, though. Just wanted to let you know.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=655283©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- What edits did not work? Please post here exactly what you are trying to do and maybe we can help you.
- Dec 30, '11 by No Stars In My EyesI want to receive notification of new postings on the threads to which I subscribe, on my email. I edited my settings to reflect that preference, however the posts (except for yours!) are not coming through to my email.
- Dec 30, '11 by Spidey's momI dislike that feature - I turned it off a long time ago . . . .takes up too much space in my email program. It was turned on when AN started again today and I turned it off. Guess I'd better go check my email to make sure!
- I see. You might need to post in the admin help desk (see help above and left) and allow the Tech Admin to assist you.
- Dec 30, '11 by No Stars In My EyesWell, I don't reckon I need to go to the tech about it; both of the above notices came through just the way I like them to.So, thanks!
- Let's hope it sticks. If you do continue having these issues, just post in the help desk. We don't mind helping you.