Love the new smileys!Register Today!
- by nursel56 Guide Sep 11, '12Especially this one --- lol
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=783769©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- Sep 11, '12 by Spidey's momWe have new smilies/smiley's . . how do you spell that?
- Sep 11, '12 by Joe VA list of old/new smilies can be found at Smilie List - allnurses.com - Nursing for Nurses
If you want to use any of the extra smilies listed on that page just enter the smiley text code
for example, use :cool: for .... :kiss: for ... :lying: for
- Sep 11, '12 by VivaLasViejasThat is AWESOME!!!!! More smilies!!!!
- Sep 11, '12 by sharpeimomthe last two are our shar peis hiding under bags plus
the nine cats we have.
In other words...
- Sep 11, '12 by nursel56Quote from Spidey's momOh, . (yes that's poop) .We have new smilies/smiley's . . how do you spell that?
Ummm, that's how we spell it on my home planet anyway(s). Meet the family!
Thank you, Joe!Last edit by nursel56 on Sep 11, '12 : Reason: just "because"
- Sep 11, '12 by VivaLasViejasI love it that we have a smilie. LOL!!!!
- Sep 11, '12 by Joe VI'm glad you like them. We wanted something uniform, standard, and modern.
I'm looking into getting some nurse smilies (female/male). No eta as they will be custom made.
- Sep 15, '12 by amoLuciaLike all the new smileys but I find them too squished together in the box. Can you spread them out a little bit into a bigger box so my bifocals stop criss-crossing?!?!?
- Sep 15, '12 by sirIQuote from amoLuciaYou can expand the box to make it larger so you can see better, amoLucia.Like all the new smileys but I find them too squished together in the box. Can you spread them out a little bit into a bigger box so my bifocals stop criss-crossing?!?!?
Open the smilie icon box, then find the arrow lower right to expand them: