Love the new smileys! - Page 2Register Today!
- Sep 15, '12 by nursefrances
- Sep 15, '12 by amoLuciaQuote from sirIOh, thank you, thank you, thank you. My bifocals thank you too.You can expand the box to make it larger so you can see better, amoLucia.
Open the smilie icon box, then find the arrow lower right to expand them:
I am computerily challenged; my sister callls me computer pathetic. So I wouldn't have thought to use that little expander.
- Sep 17, '12 by nursefrancesQuote from VivaLasViejasMe too <---It was the only glasses smiley I liked on photobucketI didn't know about the expander either! My poor old over-50 eyes are VERY appreciative as well.Last edit by nursefrances on Sep 17, '12
- Sep 17, '12 by sharpeimomOh ! The stupid power cord on my laptop finally went. Got a new one
and it proved to be defective after only a week! Oh ! again! (Have I
mentioned that I love the new smilies?!
I hate using my kindle fire in place of a laptop... or should I say MY laptop?
NOT that I'm getting set in my ways or anything!
- Sep 30, '12 by JBuddQuote from Joe VA list of old/new smilies can be found at Smilie List - allnurses.com - Nursing for Nurses
If you want to use any of the extra smilies listed on that page just enter the smiley text code
for example, use :cool: for .... :kiss: for ... :lying: for
Thank you for not doing away all the old ones! I was looking for an area to cry over losing them, because frankly, I think the new ones look juvenile and rather stupid.....
But is there a button to use for them, or do I have to find this address everytime?