How do I..review my prior posts?Register Today!
- by Art_Vandelay Jan 1, '12...review my prior posts? With the new format, I can see a constant stream of friends activity, but can't seem to find my own history. Please help.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=656187©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- Jan 1, '12 by XB9SClick on your name in one of your posts and you'll find a link to your activity.
- Jan 1, '12 by SnowShoeRNI started to ask a question, but I figured it out. Since I can't delete my old post I'm just editing this one.Last edit by SnowShoeRN on Jan 2, '12
- Jan 8, '12 by babyRN.I've clicked on my username, but I can only find past threads I've started, not posts. It wasn't like this a couple of days ago when you could click on both under the new format...what should I be doing? Thanks.
- Jan 8, '12 by tnbutterflyCurrently the member Activity system is not functioning corrently and has been temporarily disabled while adjustments are made. We appologize for this inconvenience and appreciate your patience.
- Jan 8, '12 by babyRN.Thanks.
- Jan 8, '12 by tnbutterflyYou are welcome.