how do i access my post history? there used to be a drop down ox but i cant find itRegister Today!
- by ThePhilster Dec 30, '11Topicu
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=655093©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- Click on your name and you can find your history.
- I'm not talking about number of posts statistics. I'm talking about looking at your actual posts and topics created in the past because I like to track replies. I can't seem to find that.
- Click on your name. Find under, "Activity", your actual posts: http://content.screencast.com/users/...1/00000053.png
- Mine doesn't say "activity." It says, "Friend's activity" and then lists everything my friends are doing.
- I apologize (I'm learning my way around ,too).
Click on your name in your post and it will show up "about ThePhilster", then you can click on "activity", which will have an area to click your posts/threads.
- Dec 30, '11 by PsychNurseWannaBeAt the top click your name and then when you get to your page, click your avatar picture
- Dec 30, '11 by PsychNurseWannaBeIf you can find your name in a post... do it Siri's way
If you are just logging on and don't know where your last post is... then you can do it the way I suggested.Last edit by PsychNurseWannaBe on Dec 30, '11 : Reason: typo
- Thanks, PsychNurseWannaBe.