How come . . . .Register Today!
- by Ruby Vee Dec 31, '11How come my kudos disappeared?Why can't I use my dark blue Comic sans?What do those symbols mean?? The blue and gold symbols in my box?Are there instruction with this change?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=655597©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- Dec 31, '11 by Ruby VeeQuote from Ruby VeeWhat happened to my paragraphs?How come my kudos disappeared?Why can't I use my dark blue Comic sans?What do those symbols mean?? The blue and gold symbols in my box?Are there instruction with this change?
- hello ruby,
we answered you in the help desk when you posted there.
comic sans is alive and well when you click on "font".
the blue symbol (award) means platinum membership.
the gold symbol (award) means 15+ post count.
you can hover over these and it will tell you.
as for the kudos count, as explained, we lost some of these. no way to determine the exact amount and we cannot rectify this. we apologize for this loss; it was unavoidable. we all lost kudos (likes).
(edited to add): try clearing your cache and see if that helps with the paragraph breaks.
- Dec 31, '11 by Ruby Veesorry about the multiple posts -- i've been having problems finding stuff. or i'll find it, then forget where i found it and hunt for awhile before i conclude (erroneously, it seems) that it's just not there anymore. i suspect part of my problem is that i need to get used to the new format on the laptop before commenting on it on the ipad . . . but i've gotten so used to checking allnurses.com last thing at night and first thing in the morning with the ipad. i really missed you all when you were gone!
since i've already gone there . . . the symbols are obvious on the laptop, and yes, hovering over them does bring up an explanation. not on my mobile browser, however. not sure if that's a priority for you all at this point, however.
- No problem, Ruby. I kinda thought you were having some problems with your techy stuff. Trust me, I understand. I am on a new Mac and what with the upgrade and all the issues we are having, you can imagine my learning curve. There "ain't" no curve. LOL!!!!! It's straight up. LOL!!
Mobile use isn't in the immediate future, but will be here maybe sometimes this year?? Just keep on looking.
- Oh, and good to see you are wearing Comic Sans blue again. Looks good on you.
- Jan 1, '12 by GrnTeai noticed that after joe's note on the horns being for staff members only, they are no longer visible. presumably they are visible to staff :d, in the same way we have "edit" on our own posts and "like" on everyone else's.
- Jan 1, '12 by GrnTeamais non! i just posted the above.... and there's a little horn again, though not on the posts above mine! what the heck?
- Jan 1, '12 by sirII cannot answer that about the "cheers" because I see them everywhere, but makes sense, GrnTea.
You'll see them on your post, but not others..........
As for the "likes", that has been fixed.