Guide to the New "Awards"Register Today!
This is a discussion on Guide to the New "Awards" in allnurses.com Design/Layout Feedback, part of Information Center ... i've figured out (thanks, siri) what awards *i* have, but is there a guide somewhere that lists...by Ruby Vee Dec 31, '11i've figured out (thanks, siri) what awards *i* have, but is there a guide somewhere that lists what awards there are and how to earn them?
also the "established", "advocate", "new user," etc. titles -- is there a guide to what they mean and how to advance to the next step? or how to change them and give yourself a title?
what's a cheer? is it similar to a "like"? and is it possible to get the complete list of folks who have liked a certain post?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=655611©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- Dec 31, '11 by sirII cannot answer your question about the "complete list of folks".
As stated in previous posts/threads here in this forum, we do not have a glossary yet. We appreciate your patience as we address issues that we must take care of now.
A Cheer (the little horn icon) is something that once it is clicked (on another member's post; you cannot cheer yourself), you start earning "reputation" points. I'm not completely certain how all of that works, however.
- Dec 31, '11 by OCNRN63I don't always see horns on posts; is there a reason for this.
I was a little freaked out that my hometown was listed in my profile (well, it wasn't my actual town, but it was close). I never had that info in my profile and quickly wiped it out when I saw it. Sorry, I'm going off the topic of this thread.
- Dec 31, '11 by sirIYeah, same thing happened to me, OCN. I "wiped" it out, too.
You should see a horn in lower left of all posts.
- Dec 31, '11 by SandraCVRNThe only horns I see are in my own posts. and since I can't toot my own horn guess I'll just wait for everything to mesh...
- Jan 2, '12 by sirIQuote from SandraCVRNTo clarify my previous post, you will only be able to see the "cheers" horn on your own post, not others.The only horns I see are in my own posts. and since I can't toot my own horn guess I'll just wait for everything to mesh...
Cheers are special acknowledgements from staff members. You can earn Cheer Points for every Cheer that you receive. Cheer Points can be used for membership upgrades, merchandise, etc.
You can get a Cheer for many reasons. For example, being helpful to others, being a role model, writing a great article, sharing your personal experience, etc, etc.
- Jan 8, '12 by nursel56The stars are very nice!
I still don't understand the cheers. I don't have one but I can see them on other people's posts! Maybe I live in an alternate universe and people who have cheers really don't and those that don't, do.
I saw a new symbol today of a little rocket. You get that for 20,000 views of your profile page. It's cute! Is there a symbol scale for profile page views, too?