AN.com wish listRegister Today!
- by Bortaz, RN Feb 5If I were to create a wish list for things I want at an.com, I'd really only want to add one or two things. To wit:
1. Please place a link, at the bottom of each page in a thread, to take you back to the thread listing. I hate having to either use the back button on the browser or scroooooooooooool back to the top.
2. Hey, JoeV...where are the new additions to the member profiles you promised were coming? HUH?
3. Finally, I think we need a "We Love Bortaz" Day at least once a year.
Who else has requests?
- Feb 5 by AnonRNCI wish for "stickies." At the top of each forum, the mods can select to "sticky" certain threads. My top nomination is "Why we like being nurses" - with links to the multitude of "so what IS good about your job" threads. It saves people the trouble of searching for themselves.
- Quote from mariebaileyYou have 505 posts, and 507 likes, so I don't think you've done too badly.I would like a delete button for those posts when I put my 2 cents in before I actually thought about what I was typing. That goes for about 50% of my posts.
- Quote from AnonRNCWe do have stickies at the bottom of most forums.I wish for "stickies." At the top of each forum, the mods can select to "sticky" certain threads. It saves people the trouble of searching for themselves.
You can click on Frequently Asked Questions at the top left of every forum to locate the stickies at the bottom.
These are the stickies found at the bottom of the General Nursing forum:
- 1. Please place a link, at the bottom of each page in a thread, to take you back to the thread listing.
- No maam, I mean a link to the thread listing. For instance, below this last post at the end of this page, I'd like a link to take me back to allnurses.com Design/Layout Feedback without having to scroll back to the top and click the link...or click that arrow you mentioned, then click the link, or press BACK on the browser.
I'd just like the link at the top to be duplicated at the bottom, as on most forums. One-click back to thread listing after reading all the posts on a page.
At the top of this thread, you see Information Center > allnurses.com Design/Layout Feedback > AN.com wish list. If it were also at the bottom, I wouldn't have to scroll up to go back. See?