Change with "What's new"Register Today!
This is a discussion on Change with "What's new" in allnurses.com Design/Layout Feedback, part of Information Center ... Yesterday when I clicked on the what's new link to check the new posts, a drop down menu came up...by rnsrgr8t Aug 13, '12Yesterday when I clicked on the what's new link to check the new posts, a drop down menu came up with the options of, new posts, past 24 hours, past 30 days which I loved!
Today it is gone! Is it coming back???
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=770983©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- Aug 13, '12 by sirINo, it's still there. Clear your cache.
BTW - I love it, too.
- Aug 13, '12 by Joe Vto see the dropdown you need to wait for the page to load
- Aug 21, '12 by TweetyLove the 24 hour function the best! Thanks!
- Aug 21, '12 by tntrnWhats New and Last 24 Hours seem to be in-op for the past 12 hours or so. But Last 7 Days is working.
- Aug 21, '12 by Joe VI'm looking into this now.
Have you cleared your cache?
- Aug 21, '12 by tntrnI will aee if i can find out how to do that on my ipad.