- by kittypusskins Jul 14, '12Can anyone tell me how to find breakroom on this site?
- Jul 14, '12 by nursefrancesQuote from kittypusskinsSorry, I forgot to tell you in the welcome thread. On the yellow bar at the top of the page you see tabs for "nurses", "specialties", etc. To the far right it says Breakroom. Click on it. If it asks you to log in again, it is your same login as what we call the "yellow side", you know... because of the yellow bar at top of page. Once I accidentally found the breakroom I never left. I am not much for hanging around in the real breakroom at work, but this one is fun with loads and loads of different discussions to get into and you are welcome to jump in where ever you like. In the breakroom, the bar at the top of the page is blue. My favorite area is under the "Family" tab, then scroll down the page to "General off topic discussions". That's where I usually am. Hope to see you around.Can anyone tell me how to find breakroom on this site?
- Jul 14, '12 by kittypusskinsThank you the reply. I am using this site as an app on my mobile and don't see any yellow bar. I have used the search option but with no success!
- Jul 14, '12 by nursefrancesQuote from kittypusskinsIf you can get on the regular site at http://allnurses.com you will see the yellow bar that will take you to the breakroom. I use my phone to browse on AN (allnurses) all the time through the traditional site as we only have one computer in the house.Thank you the reply. I am using this site as an app on my mobile and don't see any yellow bar. I have used the search option but with no success!
- Jul 14, '12 by kittypusskinsThankyou for that, worked perfectly! Cheers
- Jul 14, '12 by Liddle Noodnikedited: this is duplicate info to what was already given. sorry!
- Jul 14, '12 by Liddle Noodnikps - one of my favorite places in the break room:
Once you get there, see the good morning thread of the day. I like to check in there quite often, and also "see" the friends I've made there and what's going on with THEM.