Autoscroll driving me crazyRegister Today!
- by PiedPiperRN Jan 14, '12When I try to post and get near the end of the post, the page will naturally try to scroll down, but then the page will try to bump me back up.
I think that part of the problem is that I have a laptop with a small screen, so I need to scroll down to see the options at the bottom of the page (and the rest of my post). When I scroll past the allnurses.com banner at the top, about two seconds later it will pop back up.
Can we fix this?
- Jan 14, '12 by Joe VDoes this happen when you start entering text in the editor?
- Jan 14, '12 by PiedPiperRNQuote from Joe VYes, when I get to a certain point. Like right now, the buttons at the bottom of the screen are hidden. When I scroll down to look at them, they scroll out of view. It doesn't go to the very top of the screen, just high enough to be annoying.Does this happen when you start entering text in the editor?
FYI, I do like to new layout-- just not this!
- Jan 15, '12 by Joe VHave you tried clearing your cache?
Which browser are you using? version?
Which operating system are you using? version?
Go into your Settings page and change Editor Type to Basic
This will replace the editor with a basic input box (textarea).
Are you still having the same problem?
There is a known bug with the editor. However, I'm not sure if the issue you have is related to the bug. (I'm still confused about your problem.)
At this point, we are just waiting for an upgrade from the developers of the editor.
- Jan 15, '12 by janfrnClearing one's cache won't fix this issue. I know because I did it and right away was still having the same thing happen. What DOES fix it is to "go advanced"! I only have problems with long posts if I'm in the quick reply box. Try it and see if it fixes things for you PiedPiperRN.