Any chance ALLNURSES will go back to the way it was?
- 4Jan 5, '12 by traumaRUs AdminWe are sorry that you are disappointed. Change was needed though in order to support the number of visitors to our site. Is there anything in particular we can help you with? I know change is hard but in the end I think you will find that the site will be much faster and more user friendly.
- 4Jan 6, '12 by carolmaccas66- I've edited my posts 4 correct spelling & the spelling still comes out wrong.
- Every time I go 2 post a reply, the screen keeps saying 'Are u sure u want to leave this page?'
- The new colours are too light & hard to read.
- When you click on the title of a post, you can't go right away to the last page. I want to be able to go to the last page of a particular thread, not have to click on it, then get into it 2 go to the last reply.
- The new format seems more time consuming.
But I know it won't change back *sigh* and change is inevitable. I don't think I will be using this new format as much!
- 0Jan 6, '12 by catlvrI am sorry to say that I prefer the old format as well (I know how difficult these upgrades are - that was my life before nursing!). The individual boxes seem so big, and there is more scrolling to do. I don't get the daily updates for my favorite catagories, and I find the avatar box annoying since most of us don't have avatars and the big question mark gets in the way. Could be because I don't care for pictures - give me words! - and I don't use Facebook so the "like" verbiage sounds goofy to me.
- 4Jan 6, '12 by makawiliwiliI really really miss being able to glance at a poster's avatar and see what kind of nurse they are, how many yrs experience, specialty, kudos and posts... I don't have time to click each one at a time and together with the post it was so much more personal. Everything else seems fine, but please please put more info on the writer within the post!!!
- 1Jan 6, '12 by kidsIt's still painful as heck to look at, it glares and causes floaters.
This is the only website that has that effect and frankly, having to adjust my video settings for one website then undo it all when I leave isn't worth the bother. I've gone from several visits a day for 11 years to several days between visits. I'm only back to night in the hopes it had improved. Guess I'll check back next week. Maybe.
- 3Jan 6, '12 by brian AdminWe welcome all suggestions, in fact, we have made numerous changes and fixed a ton of bugs and we will continue to do so. We have a long todo list of things that we will be fixing. We do listen to all your feedback, it's invaluable! But please be patient with us as we work through things, nothing is instant.
So to answer the OPs question, no there is no chance of going back to the old design, however, we are in the process of making things as comfortable as possible.
Everyone has different opinions, obviously, we can't please everyone, but we are very accommodating.
Everyone who is having issues, please clear your browser cache, this will fix a lot of your complaints and you will see many of your complaints fixed.
http://allnurses-breakroom.com/techn...er-657629.htmlLast edit by brian on Jan 6, '12