Any chance ALLNURSES will go back to the way it was? - Page 5Register Today!
- Jan 9, '12 by tnbutterflyWe are trying very hard to address everyone's concerns as quickly as possible. We want to make this a user-friendly site.
- Jan 9, '12 by GuttercatQuote from tnbutterflyWe are trying very hard to address everyone's concerns as quickly as possible. We want to make this a user-friendly site.
You have your (thankless) jobs cut out for you.
- Jan 9, '12 by briansomethings like mouseovers, don't work on mobile devices or tablets. But almost everything else should work as far as I can tell. We do have plans of a mobile template to make using the site other devices much easier.
I'm curious to what you are trying to do on your ipad that you can't do. I can pretty much do 99.9% from the ipad or iphone, however, it does require some pinching/zooming.
I like to hear you got a geeky DH, my wife isn't the only one
Quote from tntrnThere are issues that differ depending on what kind computer you are using. I can do things on my desktop that I can't do on my iPad. I understand from my geeky DH that special computer language is needed for touchscreens.
- Jan 10, '12 by Apgar10Can you fix the dates in the post? For example I have no idea what year this thread started... That would be nice to have date and time stamps on the posts. And easy to fix
- Jan 10, '12 by tnbutterflyIf the post was started in the current year, only the month and day are visible. All posts from previous years show the year in addition.
Hope that helps.
- Jan 10, '12 by caliotter3Just discovered that the "Who's Online?" link has been restored to the "---- Readers Online" sentence at the top right hand of the first page. Missed this function when it was removed for the last update. Thanks for adding it back!
- Jan 10, '12 by tnbutterflyGlad you noticed that.