Ads as topics?Register Today!
- by MN-Nurse Jan 26, '12First, I have nothing against advertising - at all. It's how the bills are paid.
But I feel that formatting ads like they are topics is an insult to my intelligence. Anyone else feel bothered by the new ad practice?
- Jan 27, '12 by Havin' A Party!Please give us an example so we can relate to a specific situation / circumstance. Thanks.
- Jan 27, '12 by VivaLasViejasI've forwarded your question to the Administration so they'll see it quicker. I'm curious too!
- Jan 27, '12 by NRSKarenRNAN is heavily indexed by search engines and participates in google ads --its how the bills for the 6 servers get paid. Google ads get pulled to site based on topic in thread. This has not changed with the upgrade.
See our membership options Compare Membership to go ad free if you desire.
- Jan 30, '12 by SandraCVRNI agree, I don't mind ads along the sides and top, but in the listing of threads.....come on....