Destination Alaska..any advice?Register Today!
- by zannwilli May 16, '08Very excited about starting a 13 week contract in July somewhere in Alaska. Not sure where to accept a position. So far an offer in Barrow has been made. Any suggestions on where to work/live or where not to work/live? Any advive or tips will help. :bowingpur
- Jun 20, '08 by LovetocrochetHello,
I moved to Alaska in 2001 and had no idea what I was getting myself into. You are taking a 13 week assignment in the middle of summer so it will be warm. It is dry here, no humidity. Have you found out where your going yet? It is a huge State.
- Dec 2, '08 by CreamsodaHey, im just curious to see if you ever made it to Alaska for a travel assignment. I am considering it, depending on the pay of course. If you did go, what was it like?
- Jun 19, '10 by jeffreyorbitI agree
- Oct 27, '11 by libragirl924I want to relocate to Alaska - will be a new grad in Spring/Summer 2012...kind of getting terrified about the whole job search there...