wallace state orientationRegister Today!
- by justshe Jul 13, '09O.K. I am so ready for orientation tomorrow and want to know who else is EXCITED? Anybody else coming from the Birmingham area?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=407439©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 3,807 Views
- Jul 13, '09 by justsheP.S.
I am formally nurseshe,,,,BUT according to the moderator of this site we cannot have use nurse/RN/Dr. as screen names if we are not yet nurses....WOW is all I have to say..lol
- Jul 13, '09 by VSBlondeI'm hoping to get in the Spring, so share all that goes on at orientation tomorrow, so I can be a step ahead!!!
- Jul 17, '09 by VSBlondeSo how was orientation?
- Jul 17, '09 by justsheO.K. It was very long, but very informative. Basically, my life as I know it is over. lol I was interested in the hybrid program so I was able to get that schedule. There were about 200 people there and they said they had close to 800 applicants. It seems that they are very organized compared to what I have heard about some schools. We basically talked about the program, they answered every single question that was asked(kudos for that), and we also were measured for our uniforms. Im still on cloud nine..
- Jul 17, '09 by VSBlondeHow does the hybrid program classes work?
- Jul 18, '09 by justsheWell, instead of going to class for the lectures you able to watch them online. I will still attend classes Mon,Tue, and Wed for testing and skills training. The classes begin at 4pm which I really needed because I would have been forced to find another job if I had to attend classes during the day. They warned us repeatedly that these classes are not for everyone and that if you are not super organized to not sign up for these classes.
- Jul 19, '09 by VSBlondeI have a question about your application. When I applied at Calhoun, we had to submit copies of all our transcripts, scores and all that stuff with our application. I just wanted to double check, because the WSC application doesn't mention anything about it, just the application part.
- Jul 20, '09 by justsheIm not sure if the application requested the transcript or not....but, I did enclose an unoffical copy of my transcript which had my compass score on it.
- Jul 20, '09 by swtpea48If you are not a current student at Wallace you have to attach copies of your transcripts and compass scores when you apply for the nursing program.