Wallace State Fall 2012Register Today!
- by southerngal2108 May 29, '12Anybody else get accepted? I also applied to Calhoun, but they won't send letters until June. I'm excited and a little nervous!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=715788©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,243 Views
- May 31, '12 by HM-8404I got my acceptance letter. I am waiting to hear back from UAB before I decide to attend Wallace or not.
- Jun 4, '12 by southerngal2108Well I guess if you end up going to Wallace I will meet you at orientation! I'm still trying to decide whether to go full-time or part-time, and pick a block! Decisions, decisions.
- Jun 7, '12 by HM-8404UAB was a no-go. I will be at Wallace this fall.
- Jun 20, '12 by HM-8404Quote from southerngal2108I have to admit I was pretty impressed with the orientation. The school seems to be geared more toward student success than just high NCLEX pass rates.Well I guess if you end up going to Wallace I will meet you at orientation! I'm still trying to decide whether to go full-time or part-time, and pick a block! Decisions, decisions.
- Jun 20, '12 by JuliegraceRNI graduated from nursing school at Wallace state in august 2011. I couldn't stand the place. The teachers were far from good and super unorganized !!
- Sep 23, '12 by HM-8404Five weeks down and holy crap I feel like I am barely treading water. I feel like if I can survive this semester things will calm down somewhat. Class 4-5 days a week is a real hardship. So far the instructors seem really good.