Troy MontgomeryRegister Today!
This is a discussion on Troy Montgomery in Alabama State Nursing Programs, part of Alabama Nursing ... Hello! I am a prospective student and wanted to ask of anyone who has been through the ASN program...by sfraz99 Apr 22, '12Hello! I am a prospective student and wanted to ask of anyone who has been through the ASN program here or knows of someone who has to share their experiences. I applied for the Fall 2012 track and would like to know a little more about the program. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=701006©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,179 Views
- May 15, '12 by CBLNurse2BeI applied too. Good luck!!
- May 17, '12 by sfraz99Good luck to you too! I just cannot wait to know...either way. I hope it's in a good way though!
- May 21, '12 by CBLNurse2BeI called today to make sure my application is complete and yay!! It is!!
- The deadline has passed...I wonder how long it will take to get the letters. They should probably be out within the next couple of weeks or so. I wonder how many applicants have applied...
- I was told we should know mid-June unless they have to do the selective process. They accept 100. I have no idea how many applied.. But I want to know!
- Ohh.. And I was told they actually had to do the selective process once. And it just depends on how long it takes to receive the transcripts from the other campuses.. So We shall see. I'm beyond nervous and ready to know! Good luck! Fingers are crossed for us both! Let me know :-)
- Yes! Fingers crossed..100 in but only 50-60 in the actual nursing sequence. I am taking pre-requisites right now to try to get into the clinical sequence in the Fall. I wish I knew how many too...hopefully it's only 60!! Lol!
- I'll just go straight into the sequence. I only need micro. It wasn't offered at a time I needed it this summer. Boo. She said mid-June.. So I wonder if that means will know by that week or if they will go out that week?
- If they really are about the time then they should go out this upcoming week. I only need A & P 1 and the lab and I am taking those now.