Samford University - Page 5Register Today!
- Apr 22, '11 by GualEriYes I will definitely cheers to that!!! Lol. Yeah we definitely will have to be there sooner. I believe they have orientations that start in June, where you can meet with an advisor and make your schedule, and tour the campus etc etc. When do you guys plan on making the move Birmingham?
- Apr 22, '11 by newRNstudent02I'm not too sure. My friend went to the University for her interview so I'm taking her word on how gorgeous and nice the school is. I've been looking for apartments on craigslist, but we haven't quite settled on a move-in date. When were you planning to make the move up?
- Apr 22, '11 by GualEriYes, I can confirm that too! The school is really pretty and clean! I'm sure you will like it. I'm not sure yet either but I'm probably going to try and stretch out as long as I can because I really am going to miss being in atl...but it's ok the move will be worth it and it's not forever. I'm gonna start apt hunting too. When I did my interview they mentioned streets and areas to avoid so when i get home I can send you that info if you want so it can help with your search too?
- Apr 22, '11 by newRNstudent02That would be terrific! Let me send you a PM
- Apr 12, '12 by LcorbinI just applied to Samford. How long did it take you all to hear that you got an interview?...I am sooo Nervous!