Jefferson Davis AL- Point SystemRegister Today!
This is a discussion on Jefferson Davis AL- Point System in Alabama State Nursing Programs, part of Alabama Nursing ... Hi everyone! I would like to know from the people who have been accepted into the RN program at...by jboogie617 Dec 1, '10Hi everyone! I would like to know from the people who have been accepted into the RN program at Jefferson Davis in Brewton, AL what their points were. I just want to have an idea of what I need to get in, as I am aiming to get accepted in Fall 2011. Thank you to anyone who replies redbeatheredbeathe
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=519136©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 940 Views
- May 28, '11 by mick1369My points were 178, i heard our class had some of the highest points with the lowest being in the 150's....good luck
- Jul 19, '11 by fancyface70hi~i was just accepted to the nursing program at jdcc!! i was wondering if you were accepted? i am excited and nervous at the same time. so far i don't know of any other classmates making it in the program. good luck!!
- Jul 20, '11 by mick1369hey...i was accepted back in january...i am getting ready to complete my second term, good luck and let me know if you have any questions
- Jul 20, '11 by jboogie617Hey mick how is the schedule like the 1st and 2nd semester (duration and frequency of nursing classes). I work part time and need to adjust my work schedule to my classes. Thank you!
- Jul 20, '11 by mick1369your first term you will go to class two days a week....for example, i went all day monday (830-400) and half of the day tuesday for fundamentals class and lab...then the other half of the day for health assessment...after 8 weeks it switched to intro to pharmocology for the 2nd half of tuesday. some people went all day monday then half tues. and half wed. Then you will have two weekend clinicals at a nursing home, but you will have plenty of notice of the dates to take the time off....as far as second semester yours will be different then mine since my second semester fell in the summer...but if i had to guess about your schedule it will be something like 4 days a week from 830ish to 230ish because you will be taking adult nursing and ob/peds nursing. for that term you will have 3 to 4 weekends of clinicals also. i hope this helps
- Jul 21, '11 by jboogie617Thank you Mick that really does help! I'm just so glad I got everything out of the way and I'm just taking nursing classes! Good luck with this semester!
- Aug 12, '11 by jboogie617Hey Mick, you wouldn't happen to know off the top of your head how much the books and course packets cost off the top of your head would ya?
- Aug 12, '11 by mick1369course packets are less than $20...the rest of the books are crazy the first term, because you buy so many at once.... i would go to jdcc website and look up the booklist and buy them used online. if not you will spend a lot more through their bookstore. let me know if you need anything else