Jeff State Summer 2011Register Today!
This is a discussion on Jeff State Summer 2011 in Alabama State Nursing Programs, part of Alabama Nursing ... Hey! I thought I would start a thread for all the people that are applying for summer admittance...by futurernjap Jan 30, '11Hey! I thought I would start a thread for all the people that are applying for summer admittance into jeff state so we could get to know our possible future classmates. They're accepting 50 on each campus and with the compass completely gone,and the teas v being solely relied on plus course points of course, I think this will make for a INTERESTING admission process to say the least! Any input and comments are welcomed;-)
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=529574©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 31,051 Views
- Feb 2, '11 by athomas86Hello....CROSSING MY FINGERS I GET ACCEPTED TO THE SUMMER 2011 RN PROGRAM! GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!!
- Feb 3, '11 by futurernjapGood luck to you! How many points did u apply with? And which campus are you shooting for??!
- Feb 4, '11 by DCE1991I applied for the Shelby campus and my point total was 212. I got a 78% on the Teas. If we get accepted, when do we have to pay background/drug testing fees?
- Feb 4, '11 by futurernjapI think that will be when orientation happens. A classmate got in for springs and she said they paid $1000 when they went to orientation.
- Feb 4, '11 by lsk40Are you sure We paid $43 like week after school started and they werent due until like the last week in june and I started last summer we did'nt pay anything at orientation
- Feb 4, '11 by lsk40oh yeah you pay the background money to the company they will give you a link to their website
- Feb 7, '11 by futurernjapThat's what my classmate had to do. She told me at orientation for spring- which was like in November I think they paid a stack!
- Feb 8, '11 by sunshine1986You pay nothing...$0...at Orientation.
- Feb 8, '11 by futurernjapWell my 202 classmate got in for te spring 11 semester and paid $100 and so did another friend of mine.. Were they being overly studious and being the "early bird" maybe so... But idk