Jeff State Fall 2010 hopefuls...Register Today!
This is a discussion on Jeff State Fall 2010 hopefuls... in Alabama State Nursing Programs, part of Alabama Nursing ... I will go ahead and start this post for people applying to Jeff State Nursing Program Fall 2010. I...by RNdiscipulus May 1, '10I will go ahead and start this post for people applying to Jeff State Nursing Program Fall 2010. I know there are people out there with questions...I know I have a ton myself...I guess we can start with the amounts of points people are applying with with what classes??This should give us an idea of maybe where the cutoff will be...it was like 186 for Summer 2010!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=476897©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 31,725 Views
- May 9, '10 by RNdiscipulusbumping the thread up...apps are due for Fall 2010 on May 12, has anyone heard anything about bringing an entrance exam back for Jeff St. Nursing? I don't see them being able to make Fall 2010 applicants take it because apps are due this Wed., but I am concerned for others....anyone have any info?
- May 9, '10 by 2hillsrunbthomas6 just send me a private message and i'll answer your questions. yes to first semester stuff
- May 12, '10 by RNdiscipulusAlright...I know you people are out there....apps were due today at 4:30...I would really like to see some people who have applied and their points...good luck to all!
- I turned in my application on Tuesday (May 11, 2010) for the fall term at Jeff State. I have 190 points. My friend turned in her application and she had the full 200 points. I was told it will take a good 4 to 6 weeks before I hear anything. Does anyone know how many they accept in the fall? Any idea how many applications they typically receive? This is going to be a long wait.....
- I turned mine in on Tuesday as well. I had the full 200 points as well, but it looks like I will be taking A&P2 and Micro in the program. Have you finished all of your pre- reqs? I think they accept like 50-60 for each campus, and they usually receive like 500-600 apps between all the programs I believe. I can't be extremely sure of this, but this is what I have been told. Which campus are ya'll applying for? It sounds like we have a few people with some high points applying.
- Yes, I have taken my A&P classes and I just finished Micro this semester. I have basically taken all other classes other than developmental psych. All I need are actual nursing classes. I applied at the Shelby campus with a preference for the night time program. However, I did mark that I would take days if that was all I was offered. Now all I can do is wait for the response. Needless to say I'm nervous.....
- I don't think you should be concerned with 190. I haven't ever seen it that high. Summer was 186.
- The advisor told me I should be OK with 190, but you never know. What campus did you apply at? I assume you are planning to do the day time program, is that correct?
- Yea I am applying to Shelby as first choice and Jefferson second. I am applying for full time day program. I am just concerned with taking micro and a&p2 in the middle of it, but ill make it work. I honestly took the pre reqs years ago when I was like 19 and I'm 24 now about to graduate with a History degree. I just got lucky that I had the right grades in the right classes to give me the points. I am nervous about the program, I hear its rigorous.