Jeff State 2011 Fall Hopefuls! - Page 39Register Today!
- hey Busy mom. what's the isbn on the skills 3.0
- hey teejazzy They told us they were not setting a limit but I have spent so much I wonder if we buy one now can we get one later (like when I get my grant money) I may have to call and ask.
- Busymom: lol...I know!! I figured the mailman is going to be wondering what I am doing getting all these packages!!! I've never gotten so many packages before in my life!!! I am thinking the Nano will fit better because it has the elastic in the back...they just look better....I have a hard enough time trying to NOT look like a marshmallow!!! I don't need any help what so ever!!!!
let me know if you find it cheaper than 130.00 I haven't yet!
- busymom: good idea...I am with you on that!
- teejazzy I found the fundamentals of nursing text with the skills disc and a free fundamental of nursing clinical companion book for $148.66. The book text book alone at Jeff State is $115. I am looking for the ISBN
- it's $207 on half.com ....WOW... and amazon only has used copies.. they have two for $90 bucks
look here: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWAX:IT
- the price you got them for is not bad at all busy mom... Did they mentioned which hospitals your class will do clinicals at?
- Hey teejazzy the ISBN # is 978-0323098809. You get all three for 148.66. On amazon for them all separate it is around $200 and that includes the free study guide and checklist
I don't remember them naming any specific hospitals that we will be going to.Last edit by busymom35 on Jul 24, '11