Immunizations: cheapest place to get them?Register Today!
This is a discussion on Immunizations: cheapest place to get them? in Alabama State Nursing Programs, part of Alabama Nursing ... just wondering if there is a low cost option in the Central AL area. I'm financial strapped and on...by JeffStNursingtudent Mar 28, '12just wondering if there is a low cost option in the Central AL area. I'm financial strapped and on unemployment. My kid gets free lunch so we meet most low income requirements. I don't have health insurance.
I will need
- Varicella (Chicken Pox)
- TDaP or just Tetnus
- Hep B
1. Shelby health dept.. Only offers Hep B for Adults.. $5 each shot (3 shots)
2. Jefferson health dept.. VERY pricey
- Mmr - 59.83 each x 2 doses
- Varicella $112 each x 2 doses
- Flu $20
- Tetnus diphtheria 22.79 or tdap $43.91
- Hep B- MUCH higher than Shelby Cty HD rate.
- Physical $50
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=691214©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 704 Views
- Apr 12, '12 by cpl_dvldogAbout the cheapest place to get immunizations will be the Health Dept downtown. I had to get a couple of mine there.