Gadsden State Community College RN Hopeful - Fall 2011Register Today!
- by ACB73 Mar 11, '11Hi all,
New to the forum & just curious:
Anyone else out here applying to GSCC for the Fall 2011 ADN program? Or recent grads from GSCC that can give some "general" pointers?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=537819©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 6,330 Views
- Mar 17, '11 by gina197880I am applying for fall 2011 RN program. Have you taken the TEAS test yet? I'm wondering if my score was good or not. I do have it scheduled to retake it though just in case it wasn't good enough. Are you in school already at Gadsden State?
- Yep....took it & hope that my score was high enough. I took it on March 4th, and considering that you have to wait 6 weeks to retake it....I cant. The last date to test is April 8th & that put me at 5 weeks.
I'm taking classes now. Are you?
- yes i'm taking classes now. I'm retaking the TEAS next friday the 25th. My first score was a 69. If you don't mind telling me what did you score on it? If you don't want to share I understand. I am just curious what my chances are about getting in. I will have all my pre-requisites finished by the fall semester.
- I made a 75. The science section SERIOUSLY hurt my score. I aced the other sections.
I will have my pre-reqs finished this summer. All I have left are A&P II & Micro.
- I have to take micro and my humanities this summer. Well maybe my 69 isn't as terrible as I thought. are you taking day classes or night classes?
- Day class. My A&P is on T & TH. I'm taking Human Growth/Development & Speech online.
The 69 isnt bad at all....from what they've been saying about the scores. Hey, at least you have A&P II out of the way. That's extra points added to your composite! I wanted at LEAST an 80 on the TEAS.
- i'm taking those classes online too now...who are you taking them from? I'm currently taking A&P II now in class.
- PSY with Guffey & Speech is with Groben....or whatever his name is.
What did you use to study for the TEAS?
- im taking guffey for psy too..we probably have same class. I bought the study manual but after taking the test the first time without it. The science is very over my head considering I haven't had life science since 9th grade, which was nearly 18 years ago....lol