Faulkner State RN Spring 13 - Who got in?Register Today!
- by ndpc82 Nov 5, '12Hey! I was just wondering if anyone on here got in at Faulkner State in Bay Minette, Alabama for Spring '13. If so Congrats and I will see you during orientation on the 14th
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=796062©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 687 Views
- Nov 5, '12 by loluCongratulations, am happy for you. I intend to apply for fall in Faulkner state too, still working on my prerequisite though. Can i know what the cut off point is and your total points?
Thanks a lot
- Dec 12, '12 by gingerellen77I am new here, but I will be at FSCC for Spring 2013 also! Congratulations to you!!!
- Dec 14, '12 by loluCongratulations Gingerellen...... If you dont mind, what was your total score pls . Am in Bay minette and i intend to apply in fall. I heard Fscc is so competitive, i just need to know my chances of getting in
- Dec 15, '12 by AMBITIOUSWHIThi all! please let me know what you think of this school. I have heard it has a good reputation.Please let me know what the teachers are like. THANKS! ALSO CONGRATS!
- Jan 3 by gingerellen77I had 183 points if I remember correctly. I had an extra math that I didn't expect them to take, but they did. They are very competitive. This will be my first time at Faulkner. I just finished at Pensacola State.
- Feb 10 by newnurse1986FSCC is a good program HOWEVER the instructors are overbearing and there is a high drop rate!!! GO TO PSC