Calhoun Spring 2012 Applicants!Register Today!
This is a discussion on Calhoun Spring 2012 Applicants! in Alabama State Nursing Programs, part of Alabama Nursing ... Anyone else apply for spring 2012 nursing program at calhoun? I'm so nervous but I'm hoping I got...by rcfj2290 Oct 13, '11Anyone else apply for spring 2012 nursing program at calhoun? I'm so nervous but I'm hoping I got in I got an A A&P1 a B in A&P2 a 72 on my TEAS and im still not sure any of that is was enough to get in. Im currently taking micro as well.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=628753©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,563 Views
- Oct 26, '11 by kimmy70good luck! me too!
- Nov 1, '11 by mee-meeDoes anyone know when the Spring letters will go out and about how many applied this semester?
- Good luck to all!
It's a really good program I wish y'all the best!
- Did you start in the Spring or Fall?
- I started in the fall...I'll be graduating in Decemeber!
- congratulations! I wish they would hurry up and get our letters out, it killing me waiting.
I remember the wait being horrible! Just try to stay busy. And enjoy every second of not studying that you can because once you're in you will be studying constantly!
Do you mind me asking how many points you had?
- I made 69.7 on teas. I have an b in both a & p's. I haven't taken micro yet but I was in lpn at nwscc last year and withdrew because I didn't have all my basics and it was too much to do all at one time, but I completed pharmacology. Hopefully that will help but will just have to wait and see.
- Nov 14, '11 by brittanee731Im anxiously waiting as well. I made a 69 on my Teas and have an A in both A&P I and II. I am currently taking micro and have an A so far. Im hoping it will be enough