bishop state community collegeRegister Today!
This is a discussion on bishop state community college in Alabama State Nursing Programs, part of Alabama Nursing ... can anyone tell me how long do you have to wait to receive an acceptance letter or deniel letter...by dgarror Oct 24, '11can anyone tell me how long do you have to wait to receive an acceptance letter or deniel letter from bishop state community college nursing program? or has anyone received anything for spring 2012 thanks!!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=632861©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,088 Views
- Nov 3, '11 by Nel238I applied, I called them and they said probably mid November but that was a month ago... Did you do well on your TEAS and Courses that go towards the points?
- Nov 3, '11 by EMT89......
- Nov 3, '11 by Latrice11I recently graduated from Bishop and I got my acceptance letter 3 weeks before classes started.
- Nov 4, '11 by tnbutterflyMoved to AL Nursing Programs Discussion forum for more responses.
- Nov 5, '11 by dgarrorI did pretty well on my teas test for not even seeing alot of that stuff in some years. Guess. I'm really anxious
- Nov 5, '11 by dgarrorThanks u guys
- Nov 10, '11 by dcjonesi applied and im n da same boat.....i called today n the lady told me that all of the letters should be sent out by tuesday so GOOD LUCK! She said that everybody will know b4 thanksgiving whether r not u were excepted or denied. I scored a 63 on da teas test...i hope that n my grades or good enuff to get n
- Nov 12, '11 by dgarrorthanks for the update and good luck to you too!!
- Nov 15, '11 by dgarrorSpoke with the office staff today letters were mailed on monday afternoon