Anyone applying to UAB accelerated BSN program for Fall 2010? Or have you went there? - Page 2Register Today!
- Jan 22, '10 by RN SamYay! Yeah my over-the-phone advising is Tuesday. I also applied to University of FL. I chose UAB because I have all the prereqs and heard it was a good school.
- Jan 23, '10 by *PaintedSky*I heard the same!! What is your GPA/undergrad degree? GOOD LUCK!
- Jan 26, '10 by RN SamI talked to the advisor today. I have a 3.4 science gpa. She told me a lot of things... one being 150 people are accepted and 250 apply. Not bad odds.
- Jan 26, '10 by *PaintedSky*Wow! Those are REALLY good odds!! This is for the 2nd bachelors accelerated right? Did she tell you anything about when you should hear back??
- Jan 26, '10 by RN SamYeah for the 2nd degree!! I imagine for the regular nursing program it is crazy competitive. Well the upper division application will now be online instead of mailed by advisor. So once she sends you the link and you fill it out she said 4 weeks you will get a decision.
- Jan 28, '10 by *PaintedSky*How long was your interview? I'm so nervous for mine!
- Jan 28, '10 by RN SamOh don't worry, it is NOT an interview at all! She is going to tell you whether your transcripts transfer and how to prepare for upper division application.
- Sep 16, '11 by danceluverHow much is the program? (2nd degree BSN) for out of state student? Anyway to actually become in state during the program to get tuition reduction? Any scholarships?